Collision Interface

jmdgmedia

Update the GUI for collisions to be true drag and drop and have direct control over resizing without using size and position fields and therefore having to do dozens of time-wasting guess-and-checks.

raeddarweesh

+1
It is very important and needed.

LIBERADO

I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

raeddarweesh

I would like to add one sub suggestion, adding controls to increase, decrease and reset collision shape border properties. Please check the attached screenshot.

@jmdgmedia, I am not shifting your good suggestion, but I think both drag and drop suggestion with additional controls suggestion would be perfect. That's why i added my suggestion to yours. If you are not accepting that please let me know to remove it from  here and add a new independent suggestion.

DTH

@raeddarweesh, your suggestion would probably the easiest to implement as it would simply increment/decrement the current value and update accordingly rather than writing a whole subset of D&D code, both ideas are great and achieve the same goal I would like to see them both but your button idea would be great as a short term alternative to the current system as it is quite cumbersome, as I now have 2 active accounts I will +2 on both ideas :) lol

raeddarweesh

Another feature can be used; enabling mouse wheel to change field values of x's and y's by just scrolling mouse wheel over the field. This option is widely used in Linux. In other words, scroll mouse wheel up over the filed to increase its value, and scroll down to decrease.

image www.freepik.com

tigerteeth

+1.

I've spent a lot of time making and remaking collision vectors and it's a part of Stencyl that I think is behind the rest. Being able to copy and paste collision vectors would also be handy.