Scrolling ( with a scrolling bar ) vertically in-game in a scene

Donni11

Hello, is it possible to have users scrolling vertically with a  in the game in a scene? I've seen the listboxes kit but its not what I'm looking for.  In the listbox kit there a created list boxs which allows you to scroll through them but the scene view never moves. What I want is the user can scroll with a bar vertically in the scene allowing the user to view the top then using the scrolling bar viewing the bottom.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 11:18:17 am by Donni11 »
Peace

ceosol

I can think of a couple ways to handle this.

1. Just have the scroll bar change the camera location.

2. Have all objects set to an "x" coordinate in the scene. When you scroll, have the x's of all of the objects change.

LIBERADO

What I want is the user can scroll with a bar vertically in the scene allowing the user to view the top then using the scrolling bar viewing the bottom.
Simple and easy. Use the gray scroll bar to see all the code:

<a href="http://static.stencyl.com/games/33589-0.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://static.stencyl.com/games/33589-0.swf</a>

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 05:21:20 am by LIBERADO »
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

Donni11

@LIBERADO, Thank you very much ! I trying it out. By the When Drawing. Where in Palette is  the "set fill color to" block ?
 Is there a extension ?
Peace

LIBERADO

Stencyl Build 9002

Donni11

It works ! Thanks very much. Oh by the way, for the  fill color to" block, for me it is known as the " Set color to" block. I'm using a Build 8734.
Peace

Neotron

I also thank you Liberado! If there anything I can help you (for example testing your game, promoting things, design advices etc..) just pm me! ;)

Donni11

I also thank you Liberado! If there anything I can help you (for example testing your game, promoting things, design advices etc..) just pm me! ;)
???
Peace

Donni11

@LIBERADO,  Sorry to comeback to a old topic, but is the code suppose to be placed under a actor or in a scene?
Peace

LIBERADO

In both. But in an actor you must add this block:

Donni11

Peace