Linux StencylWorks Animation Editor [New snag rising!]

Jon

If you'd like to grab a clean copy of the latest, try here. We recently finished autobuilds for Linux.
http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,3874.0.html

Mineat

Tried it out. Look at the log file.

Jon

There's this in the 3rd, but this shouldn't hamper the app:

ava.io.FileNotFoundException: help\help\en\html\main\index.html (The system cannot find the path specified)

The 1st and 2nd show nothing wrong and seem like a quick open/close cycle. Growl library only applies to Mac.

As for the animation problem, does that only happen on Linux or also on Windows?

Legendary Hoamaru

I can't reproduce the animation problem at all.  Can you cause it to happen again with your build and post the logs?

Thanks!

Jon

What would help the most is posting the exact game you're operating on and exact steps you take to do this (literally, click X, click Y, etc.)

Mineat

I was working on a game that would use a battle system similar to the Mario & Luigi series, using Actors that have many stances covered as possible for battle and overworld situations. I lost my main folder, because of a drive failure and not all the images for it.

Jon

That's pretty cool - but we need something to go off of to replicate this on our end. It makes our lives a lot easier and gets the solution solved way quicker to have something we can pop in and run right away.