Linux StencylWorks Animation Editor [New snag rising!]

Mineat

I can't see other commands like move forward/backward for the life of me! This is also on windows, too!
Does anyone see it other than me?

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 06:39:51 pm by Mineat »

Miasmos Games

Is your screen too small perhaps? it's there on the far right.

Cupcake Bounce

Mineat

Oh, thanks. But the animation editor copies the 1st pair of the 5th pair of animations over and over after saving it.

Miasmos Games

I don't quite understand?

Cupcake Bounce

Mineat

The 1st animation frame of the 5th pair of actor stances get copied over every frame/stance after it when saving it and closing.

Miasmos Games

I'm still confused, but are you saying that a particular frame gets copied over all the others on saving? (Sorry if that sounds dumb, just having trouble interpreting what you mean). Would you care to post a screenshot?

Cupcake Bounce

Mineat

Yes. Here it is. Also it says it misses the Growl library.

Miasmos Games

Ok, I'm gonna let an Admin handle things (hopefully they'll notice it) as I admit I have NO clue what's rong with Stencyl sorry :/

EDIT: You should probably take the solved bit out, otherwise admins won't be as likely to notice this.

Cupcake Bounce

Mineat

Excuse me, but is this still fixable?

Ceric

If you're missing any libraries, that means you're missing some files. If you look in the folder called lib (it should be in the same file that you have the .exe file for StencylWorks), do you see another file in there called libgrowl.jnilib?

I would suggest that you back up your game in another folder and re-download StencylWorks. Based on the screenshots you posted, it looks like some files either got deleted or weren't downloaded properly.

Mineat

Now it says that it failed to load it. Must be the version it was updated to. It was there, too!

Ceric

Did you find that file anywhere or was it missing?

Mineat

It's there. The error still goes on.

Ceric

So re-downloading StencylWorks didn't solve the problem at all?

Mineat

Nope. It's also pointing to the upgrade patch that can be downloaded.

I need to find out if lib.jar can be an executable. If not, something about it is wrong with it still.