publisher ID is not asking in the monetization ?? only ADmob banner android key"

manaskk

i'm trying to publish my app for android and i'm following the stencyl guide to publishing app in android, however i'm using the latest beta version so it is different from "insert publisher key" as of in the stencyl guide to "Admob banner android key".

bonzero

same doubt here, I dont get the admob ads to work (using the last build)

manaskk

2 bonzero. it worked, just key in the  Admob banner android key. and try it in not the test mode, but the other one. and make sure the device you are using is connected to internet. and give some time for the ad to load. for example you have 3 scenes in the game and you initialize the ad in the second scene and show it in the 3rd scene then play the second scene longer so the ad gets to load.

bonzero

hi manaskk for some reason I just can't get the ads to show, this is the first time it happens to me, well actually I've been using the extension so far. I will try and use the extension again until somehow I manage to make the native one work.
I've tried the ID key and many other things, but well... let's see if the extension still does the job :)