'Unknown classes' error when trying to build APK [SOLVED]

thechaosengine

I'm trying to build an APK and I keep running into the same issue, unknown classes appear to be referenced in an extension I use, Unity Ads by robinschaafsma. When I build the iOS version everything works fine, and when I remove all traces of the Unity Ads extension, the APK builds fine.

The error seems incredibly hard to google, as I end up with only Unity-related discussions (or at least nothing Stencyl-specific). I've brought the problem to robinschaafsma's attention in the thread for Unity Ads extension , and I figured I'd post it here as well in case someone understands the problem and can point me in the right direction.

From my logs:

[haxelib]  [proguard] Warning: com.unity3d.ads.android.webapp.UnityAdsWebBridge: can't find referenced class android.webkit.JavascriptInterface
[haxelib]  [proguard] Note: com.unity3d.ads.android.data.UnityAdsAdvertisingId: can't find dynamically referenced class com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUtil
[haxelib]  [proguard] Note: com.unity3d.ads.android.data.UnityAdsAdvertisingId: can't find dynamically referenced class com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient
[haxelib]  [proguard] Note: com.unity3d.ads.android.data.UnityAdsAdvertisingId: can't find dynamically referenced class com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient$Info
[haxelib]  [proguard] Note: com.unity3d.ads.android.unity3d.UnityAdsUnityWrapper: can't find dynamically referenced class com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer
[haxelib]  [proguard] Note: the configuration refers to the unknown class 'com.google.vending.licensing.ILicensingService'
[haxelib]  [proguard] Note: the configuration refers to the unknown class 'com.android.vending.licensing.ILicensingService'
[haxelib]  [proguard] Note: there were 2 references to unknown classes.
[haxelib]  [proguard]       You should check your configuration for typos.
[haxelib]  [proguard] Note: there were 4 unresolved dynamic references to classes or interfaces.
[haxelib]  [proguard]       You should check if you need to specify additional program jars.
[haxelib]  [proguard] Warning: there were 1 unresolved references to classes or interfaces.
[haxelib]  [proguard]          You may need to specify additional library jars (using '-libraryjars')

Full logs attached. 

EDIT: The solution ended up being installing every Android SDK, basically.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:28:49 pm by thechaosengine »