Global Custom Blocks on iOS?

Rainbros

Do they work on iOS? My game is working fine in Flash, but not on my iPhone. I'm afraid the global custom block I'm using is the culprit.

rob1221

I haven't had problems with global custom blocks on any platform.  What error do you get?

Rainbros

The app builds fine, except for the "encountered errors while building your game" that usually comes up for no apparent reason. The problem is that my actor doesn't show up at all. I'm so confused. Literally all I'm doing is spawning an actor in the middle of the screen. I preview on Flash, it's there. On iPhone, just a white screen. I tried creating a new actor and spawning that, and it shows up on the phone, so it doesn't seem to be freezing or anything. But the original actor just doesn't appear. I've double checked everything, it's always active, it's not being killed anywhere, nothing's happening to it. Custom blocks don't seem to be the issue, but it doesn't make sense.

Rainbros

Well, I created a new blank actor and copied the code from the original actor into it, and it works fine. Must have been some weird bug!