Super Scary Platformer, Name Pending

Unept

DOES THIS LOOK SCARY ENOUGH FOR YOU???

I'm using this jam as an excuse to practice my pixel art. Usually I spend my time looking for unique gameplay ideas, then scrambling through the art. This time will be about starting with art and implementing it into a simple platformer mechanic.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:47:47 am by Unept »
Unicycle Hero: iOS  |  Level With Me: iOS/Android  |  Hue Ball: iOS/Android  |  Lava Bird: iOS/Android   |   Disposabot   |   Twitter

mdotedot

That is a great idea: work backwards. But eh .. scary .. Zooms In .. What is that in his hands?!? Eh .. well a ..
Nope not scared!
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

tigerteeth

Unept, would you like to work together? I'm doing a simple platformer with a torch mechanic that scares ghosts.

Unept

I'm a lone wolf...a renegade...a rogue...an island...
Unicycle Hero: iOS  |  Level With Me: iOS/Android  |  Hue Ball: iOS/Android  |  Lava Bird: iOS/Android   |   Disposabot   |   Twitter

LIBERADO

DOES THIS LOOK SCARY ENOUGH FOR YOU???

Honestly, yes.

I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

tigerteeth

I'm a lone wolf...a renegade...a rogue...an island...

Yeah, me too.

Unept

Honestly, yes.

Wait until you see what the trees are hiding...

Donni11

Doesn't look scary enough to me.
Peace

Unept

Because of some unforeseen events that have taken away much of my gamedev time, I doubt I'll get my super scary game finished by the deadline. Also, here's a gif that hints at where the game is heading.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:48:35 am by Unept »