Can't run Dialog Sample

Paikan

Hello,
 I'm currently trying to set up the Dialog Extension, and even if the extension itself seems to be correctly implemented I am running into a few problems when trying to run the Sample included in the archive.

- Initially the compiling would just fail and give me a bunch of errors; because of reasons restarting Stencyl three times fixed the problem.
  - Now the game window opens and waits for me to press Enter but doing so doesn't work. This has clearly nothing to do with my keyboard since the online version on http://dialog.justin.espedaladventures.com/ works perfectly.

Do I need to configure something to make it work ?  I feel this sample would be very useful to understand how this extension works, but I would like it to run correctly before I start looking at it in closer details.

Thank you in advance for your help !

Paikan

As it turns out in the 'Keyboard' event of the 'Good Scene', the 'otherwise if' statement was empty. Putting 'Show dialog [Start]' solved the issue. I have no idea why it was missing but everything works fine now  ;).