Another issue with the 90% warning. (SOLVED)

poehyrulian

Finally upgraded my laptop to 64bit system and thought id finally be able to fix the memory issue but once again im at a stand still. i downloaded the  proper script to change the Batch file but, when i tried to replace it i got a message that said i dont have the permissions to do so. so i tried to alter the existing file instead of replacing it and once again i got the same message. has anyone  else experienced this and if so how was the issue finally resolved?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 11:25:57 am by poehyrulian »

IMakeRosin

Have you tried using CMD commands to move / replace the file? You should be able to have proper permissions in CMD

stefan

Are you not the administrator on your laptop?

poehyrulian

I fixed it with the cmd prompt. Thank you very much IMakeRosin. And perhaps i am not. I never thought about that either so i will change myself to an administrator. Oh man im happy as hell though. For the last four months i couldnt progress in my games so im excited to start making some much needed progress. Thanks alot guys, you have no clue how much i appreciate it.

poehyrulian

Hmph! It appears that it did not work and even tho the file was edited I still receive the warning. It was the batch file I was suspose to edit correct?

stefan

you dont need to edit anything as far as i know. all i did was move the batch file to the same folder as the exe/application file and double click the batch file to open stencyl

poehyrulian

Ok the problem is finally solved. For some reason the shortcut and the original file had differeny memory settings. So i corrected that and now my first game is underway. Thank you guys for your help.