What is happening with private releases and the build server?

LIBERADO

With absolute respect, I want to mention this:

Beyond Stencyl 3.4

- We'll continue our focus on fixing bugs and stabilizing the app. This is what we and our users believe is our best course of action.

Almost a month without new released fixes, and the build server does not work. Strange way to start the year. This situation is very frustrating and disconcerting and can cause a lot of uncertainty to the users who pay for this software.

@Jon, could you please tell us what is happening?
And please, for the love of God, could you avoid this kind of so unfavorable situations?
Respectfully, I await your response.

Happy New Year 2017.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:14:56 pm by LIBERADO »
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

Donni11

@LIBERADO,

I've asked about this several times. Jon said they working on a new roadmap/development board somewhere else, its just taking them a while to set it up. However, I don't know why it is taking so long for new releases. I think there trying to release a stable 3.4 build so they are wrapping up all the code. I'll go ask them on discord....
Peace

Justin

We're looking into the issue with the build server. We'll have a roadmap set up, we'll wrap up a final release of 3.4, and we'll start on the openfl update, all very soon. Sorry about the rocky start to 2017, but things will get better from here!
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

LIBERADO

OK, thank you both for your answers.
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

Justin

The build server has been fixed up.

Regarding the past couple months, part of it was a winter break, but another part was that I've been working on some extension-related enhancements that aren't ready even for a private release, so you haven't seen any of that in the nightly releases yet.

I've promised that I would work on the openfl update in January, so unfortunately these extension-related updates will be put on hold and you still won't be seeing them for a while yet. Once we get the a roadmap set up, you'll see more there.
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)