Adobe Flash Player crash when i use "create Actor at x, y, etc..."

Yoshiip

Hey everyone. (sorry for mistakes, i'm french)

I've discovered stencyl yesterday, and i have a problem;
When i try to run my game, i have a problem.
if i create a actor with the block "create actor at" my game crashes, i saw the clone but Flash Player saw me a crash message, here's the error
Code: [Select]
   at box2D.collision::B2Manifold()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/collision/B2Manifold.hx:49]    at box2D.dynamics.contacts::B2Contact()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/dynamics/contacts/B2Contact.hx:189] at box2D.dynamics.contacts::B2PolygonContact()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/dynamics/contacts/B2PolygonContact.hx:31] at box2D.dynamics.contacts::B2PolygonContact$/create()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/dynamics/contacts/B2PolygonContact.hx:35] at box2D.dynamics.contacts::B2ContactFactory/create()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/dynamics/contacts/B2ContactFactory.hx:117] at box2D.dynamics::B2ContactManager/addPair()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/dynamics/B2ContactManager.hx:87] at box2D.collision::B2DynamicTreeBroadPhase/updatePairs()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/collision/B2DynamicTreeBroadPhase.hx:149] at box2D.dynamics::B2ContactManager/findNewContacts()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/dynamics/B2ContactManager.hx:138] at box2D.dynamics::B2Body/setPositionAndAngle()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/dynamics/B2Body.hx:293]
    at box2D.dynamics::B2Body/setPosition()[C:/Program Files (x86)/Stencyl/plaf/haxe/lib/box2d/1,11/box2D/dynamics/B2Body.hx:352]
Thank ^^ :)

letmethink

Can you post a screenshot of the code you're using
~Letmethink

JeffreyDriver

Yeah, we'd need to see the code. Use the camera icon on the bottom-left of the the screen.

However,  I'd take a guess that the actor is being spawned repeatedly, not just once.

Yoshiip

Ok, the screenshot :

Yoshiip

No more answer ? :(

JeffreyDriver

So if you remove the 'create' block, all is fine?

Try changing it to 'when up is released'