Fly Hunter Series Log(Demo Included!)

Mineat

UPDATE(11/4/2021): Upon further research and training, I've decided to change all the characters' names as well-except Mr. B. This change will better help production.

Mineat

Update(12/15/2021): After much running into a brick wall over being generous with my ideas very much I decided to rename a few of my projects and de-reference as many inspirations as I can just use music only music with royalties only to me. We Never Sleep and the Fly Hunter Series will be renamed, with both of their music removed and changed. The game lineup’s overhaul is still near.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 12:53:06 am by Mineat »

Mineat

Update(1/19/2022): Really thought about it. Although I am going to make the game easier on the eyes and more tutorial-friendly as well as revamp the code to make it look very fine, I gave it a new name, to commemorate its initial experience: driving somebody up the wall and raging against the screen over enemies that are hard to beat so bad, you'd curse!

So, look out for the new name as the bugs will be no longer just bugs without an extra [censored for dev reasons] in more ways than one! Yeehaw!