Second attempt to create a team

Max Marin

Hello everyone, this is my second attempt to team up with someone, this time I will try to detail everything a little more.
ALERT!! EVERYTHING IN THIS POST IS MINE, DO NOT COPY ANYTHING, please
I have the idea of ​​making a game of a man whose plane falls at the north pole and pulls him overboard until the rescue arrives fishing hunting penguins killing bears and looking for everything he can on the plane and unlock more doors to enter others parties grabbing food weapons flares knives fishing rods shovels to make iglus.

The other person who wants to team up with me would have to code most of the game and I would code a bit too. Then we would put our game in various online gaming companies and split the profits 60% for myself 40% for the other person. If you don't like the offer, add your proposal to my email 2004marinmax@gmail.com
Here are some pictures of what I've been doing.
I'm human

Max Marin

Something that I forgot to say is that the game is going to be very big, so I need to make a team.
I'm human

Max Marin

I'm human

liefdeisniets

Looks like a great game i'd love to play :) alas i can't code yet but good luck Max!

Max Marin

I may not explain it well, but all you have to do is create the game like any other game. You don't have to actually code the game.
I'm human

Max Marin

Nobody wants to make a team
I feel that with a team the game will go much faster.
Nobody wants to put some pictures together in a simple game
I'm human

merrak

If you haven't seen it, read through these guidelines: http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,671.0.html

I think you're more likely to get a positive response if you clarify what you're looking for. At one point you said this game was going to be "very big", then more recently, that it is a "simple game". Furthermore, "All you have to do is create the game like any other game" is vague. Last, your opening statement that "the other person who wants to team up with me would have to code most of the game" contradicts your more recent statement that "you don't have to actually code the game."

I'd suggest getting as far as you can on your own first. At the very least, drafting a design document ought to help clarify what exactly you need, outline who does what, and give an interested person a way to assess if 40/60 is a fair split.

Max Marin

Thanks merrak I'll do it as you say :D
I'm human