[Solved] Problems submitting iOS app via Transporter

Hi,

My game successfully runs on my test devices but when I try to submit the app to App Store Connect (via Transporter)  I keep getting this issue:

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'true' for the key 'get-task-allow' in 'Payload/SSMR.app/SSMR”

Does anyone have a solution to this? I am building the api through Stencyl: publish>mobile>iOS then selecting 'publish to appstore'

Thanks  :)

« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 08:51:37 am by redikariwarrior »

Justin

Is the certificate you're using a "Apple Distribution" certificate (Not "iOS Distribution")? When setting up certificates on the Apple webpage, it's the one that says it's for use with Xcode 11+. It looks like there's a bug in the packaging process when that one is used.

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of modifying the build server, so I can't immediately upload a fix for this.

If you can easily modify a zip file, all you need to do is open Stencyl's sw.jar file, edit "res/ios/PackageApplication", and change line 137
Code: [Select]
    if ( $opt{sign} =~ /^i(Phone|OS) Distribution/ ) {
to
Code: [Select]
    if ( $opt{sign} =~ /^(i(Phone|OS)|Apple) Distribution/ ) {

Otherwise, if you happen to be on b10658 (the latest private build available right now), I have a patched sw.jar for that specific build. http://www.polydes.com/temp/sw-b10658-modified-ios.jar
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

You're right, but it was my fault. I had assigned my apps Appstore profile to the wrong distribution certificate. I have now made the change and assigned it to an iOS distribution certificate and it has worked.

Thanks again.