Knight of the Deep [Development Journal]

jaughnaugh

Hi everyone,

Here is a sneak peek of an upcoming game we're working on. The game takes inspiration from many modern Metroidvania games such as Hollow Knight and classic games such as the Legend of Zelda.

Knight of the Deep is a game about a sword-wielding fish. Explore the depth of an aquatic world and defeat dangerous foes.

As a wandering little fish, you find yourself stuck in a deep undersea labyrinth filled with predators. When you find a mysterious sword, everything changes and you're suddenly not just trying to escape. Encounter new friends and help free them from their oppressors as you uncover a once blossoming kingdom.

Here is a link to part of the OST.

If this interests you, consider following our Twitter and IG

« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 03:55:21 pm by jaughnaugh »

Luyren

This looks really promissing! I recommend you also post about it in Stencyl's discord server. There are rules limiting the ability to advertise other discord servers, but I'm sure you will be fine sharing your twitter or a link to this thread.
My Stencyl resources are available here: https://luyren.itch.io/
Cutscenes, RPG Elements, Particles, Map System and many more.
Twitter

jaughnaugh

This looks really promissing! I recommend you also post about it in Stencyl's discord server. There are rules limiting the ability to advertise other discord servers, but I'm sure you will be fine sharing your twitter or a link to this thread.

Thank you Luyren! :)

Bombini

Very cool! keep going :)