Combine Color literal and attribute blocks into a chooser [b373]

Jon

Matt has completed the mini-project that switches any color fields over from the old scheme to a new combined dropdown like most other types. As a result, we've deprecated (hidden) the old kinds of color blocks. If you're using one of color blocks (set-draw-color, set-stroke-color, tint), you may want to double-check your game. I don't think any official resources are impacted, but if you are aware of one that uses one of those blocks, it should be double-checked.

Documentation should remove docs for the 3 removed blocks.

Drawing > Drawing Properties
Color and Font: "Set Color to Attribute"
Stroke: "Set Stroke Color to Attribute"

Actor > Effects
Tint: "Tint using Color Attribute"

To my knowledge, these were the past kinds of blocks to combine their choosers for, so we should be all good to go in this area.

Given the proximity to launch, I urge you all to test this right away. I've updated the existing release to accomodate this, so you can reupgrade to pick this change up.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:25:39 pm by Jon »

Ceric

We'll have to re-do the images in these docs as well. Working on it now.

Jon

I would hold off on the re-doing images part for now. I'm actually asking Matt to switch the look of it to more closely match the originals. Just yank the removed blocks for now.

(Besides, once you select a color, it looks the same (almost) as it did before.)

Jon

Matt has now made the changes to bring the default view back from "Choose color..." to a default color choice to match what we had before. Reupgrade to get it.