What are you working on?

MyChairHasALooIn

Well spotted, it is top down, you're digging from the north face of a mountain towards it's heart :)

Random lights chests and monsters are going in atm, still quite a lot on the todo list. I should probably try and break the game up a bit too at some point, it's currently one mahussive scene behaviour, and some disabled actors holding art.

Negatenium

Hi, I'm working on a hardcore game  :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esok7LFwJ3I

This is a spin-off of my first game with only the hammer mode. I planned for the game to be a 30seconds per play so that people can try to beat the highscores within that time limit. I hope this game is addictive XD

« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:43:53 am by Negatenium »

Max Finch

I have kinda put off "Espresso Dash" Which so far can be viewable in FGL. Instead I had a idea of making a flash game that if it gets popular I can put on the app store. So in order to do this I had to (Off course) make it around the same resolution and so I came up with "Dropping Bombs" The main menu is about 25-30% done check it out!

scribblerjones

Hello all! I'm very new to Stencyl - still going over the tutorial demos, as a matter of fact - but I'm an ambitious "gamesmith" so to speak... I have several ideas, but one that I am working on is a hybrid of sorts. I'm still hashing out a name for it, but it is a side-scroller/shooter in the Contra vein. The game's focus is on shooting - the player's character is in the foreground, the majority of the enemies are in the background - while taking cover behind objects to avoid damage. It's an ambitious project, but I'm an ambitious person  ::)

Max Finch

Here is the main menu starting to take place.

I have ALOT more planned for the main menu itself so stay tuned.

You can view it here>>> http://megaswf.com/s/2476740

*NOTE its not as large as it is supposed to be.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 06:57:49 pm by Max Glockling Games »

Luke B

On I quest to make something that sticks. Getting prepped to plan out a big action platform boss fight concept where a lot of the boss is a scenes background.
Also want to work on a player character that can do continuous combo chains as long as you don't get hit. Big focus on epic moves and flashy animations.

I'll keep you posted  ;)

GregAnims

Me and Cole are making a shooting game:

Hectate

That face and helmet remind me of Commander Keen. Everything looks great, good luck!
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

MyChairHasALooIn

That is looking very stylish greg and cole, very front page of (insert portal here). Looking forward to seeing it in motion.

vikingpotato

Ah! I love top down, nice Greg and Cole.. looking forward to this!!!

Btw, my game is also (almost)about to be ready.. some polish and stuff.. here is a sneak peek which explains nothing  :D

smtrautman

I am almost ready to get started on my very first game, which is nearly complete in my head.  It's called MountainPug, and it's a sidescrolling platformer where you guide a chubby pug up a mountain for the promise of snacks at the top.  Inspired by my little pug, Reggie.  I'm going to need LOTS of help, but I'm excited to finally get going on it after so much learning and brainstorming.

irock

Ah! I love top down, nice Greg and Cole.. looking forward to this!!!

Btw, my game is also (almost)about to be ready.. some polish and stuff.. here is a sneak peek which explains nothing  :D

What font is that? It looks like the Grand Theft Auto font.

vikingpotato

http://www.dafont.com/pricedown.font

Yeah, gta used it  :o ! i didn't realize while selecting. But now am not gonna change it, wth.. too much rework

MyChairHasALooIn

anonymous picture upload

Progress has been made, tile edges have been roughed up a bit for a (slightly) less squared off look, character graphics changed, monsters added, player status window added, event log added, monster a.i. added, shops working but with horrible child scribble buttons. Death possible, game completion still isn't.

wogoat

Working on a pretty straight forward platformer to learn the ropes.  Nothing too exciting, though the enemies charging was significantly more bug ridden than I expected, think I've ironed them out though.

No graphics to speak of yet, just working on the mechanics at this point.

http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/14802