StencylForge Search/Sort by "Creator"

odomatic

Hello, I think it could be nice to be able to either search for or sort by specific resource creators on StencylForge. I can see several instances where this might be useful, such as for downloading similarly styled actors and such by a certain artist. Possibly include the ability to add that as a search term in addition to title?

triptych

In general, it would be nice to have an expanded search where you can filter by any of the fields that each item provides like downloads, stars etc.

Epic428

Welcome to the Stencyl Community!

We have a StencylForge 2 on the road map for this summer. It is likely you find this with the new forge. So keep a look out!  http://www.stencyl.com/stencylworks/roadmap/
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

Luxon5

awesome, I was noticing that certain people upload very well made, flexible, and useful behaviors and it would be great to search for more by their name.

Jon

I can confirm that this will be part of StencylForge 2.