The Food Photo Thread

Jon

Post photos of food you've eaten in recent (or past) times.

Enoki Mushroom Beef Roll (金菇牛肉卷)

irock

This is a horrible photo, but this is what I'm eating as we speak! Chicken fajitas with homemade salsa and chips.

Jon

Did you black out the background in Photoshop, or is it really lit like that?

irock

It's really like that. There was sunlight coming in from the window and hitting the fajita, which I guess overpowered everything.

irock

One of the strangest tasting things I've ever made. I had some English muffins that were about to pass the "best by" date, some mozzarella, and two roma tomatoes, and I was like, "what can I do with this?" and I made this. It tastes.. okay.

Hectate

It's kinda like mini pizzas, just simpler.
Unfortunately, I'm eating instant ramen for lunch. No photo.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Epic428

It's like ghetto bruschetta :P

edit: re-reading this it sounds offensive, but it isn't supposed to be, it actually looks like something I'd eat.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:54:55 pm by Epic428 »
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

Senitary

Strasteo

Steak, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini...

Nom nom nom. 

Jon

It's like ghetto bruschetta :P

edit: re-reading this it sounds offensive, but it isn't supposed to be, it actually looks like something I'd eat.

It's closer to caprese, which I recall Cory's rather fond of.

Epic428

Ah, I have never had caprese before, but I am sure it is good. I will have to try it out next time I have an opportunity.
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

irock

I just won't let this thread die. It's not that the photos are good or anything. I just want people to see what I eat.

Scrambled eggs at night! I make my scrambled eggs in a pot cause I don't play by the rules. I make the rules. (Actually, I got my scrambled egg making knowledge from Gordon Ramsay and he used a pot.) I thought these were just slightly overdone, but I enjoyed them more than most scrambled eggs I've had. It's funny, because I thought the eggs I cooked this morning were overdone too. I always forget how much they cook even when the pot's not on the heat.

mikbob

I never knew this is to do with Stencyl or game creation but Jon made the thread so I guess it's ok. Also, I'm eating salad and sardines (no together obviously) and some tomato juice (edit:lots of tomato juice).

Happy Eating,
Mikbob

Visit Our Site!  http://www.mikbobgames.com
Play The Platforms 2!  http://bit.ly/theplatforms2
Check out our twitter!  www.twitter.com/mikbobgames

irock

I never knew this is to do with Stencyl or game creation but Jon made the thread so I guess it's ok.
Uh, this is the Chit-Chat forum. You can discuss anything here.

xmagicx60

Chit-Chat: also known as Off Topic or OT